Endodontics Tampa FL
Thank you for your interest in Westchase Endodontics. We are specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists. We look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialist Dr. Mason, includes an experienced endodontic staff. We provide the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
By referring you to our office, your dentist has shown their concern that you receive the finest endodontic care possible. Our goal is to provide unsurpassed quality in a compassionate environment of professionalism and clinical excellence. We hope to exceed your expectations.
We hope that the information provided here answers many of your questions about endodontic treatment. If you would like additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Tampa Office Phone Number 813-814-7649.
- We will develop a positive and nurturing environment to grow and fulfill our personal and professional needs through effective systems, creative ideas, and incredible people.
- The office will be a place of mutual respect, enjoyment, clear communication, and teamwork in an atmosphere that is fun and energized.
- We will have a reputation of the highest quality treatment, gentle treatment, and caring attitudes that will draw patients from the best dentists in our area.
- Our office will be filled with laughter, pride, and a sense of ease that will allow us to provide a patient experience that is unsurpassed.
- We will treat each patient in a kind and compassionate manner.
- We will use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques.
- We will strive for clear and efficient communication with the referring office.
- We will always be mindful that we are an extension of the referring office and conduct ourselves accordingly.
Root Canal Treatment Tampa FL
A root canal is one of the most common dental procedures with well over 14 million performed every year. This simple treatment can save your natural teeth and prevent the need for dental implants or bridges. For more information on root canal treatment at our Tampa FL endodontic office, please visit our root canal page.
Root Canal Surgery Tampa FL
Endodontic (root canal) surgery can be used to locate fractures or hidden canals that do not appear on x-rays but still manifest pain in the tooth. Damaged root surfaces or the surrounding bone may also be treated with this procedure. The most common surgery used to save damaged teeth is an apicoectomy or root-end resection. For more information on root canal surgery at our Tampa FL endodontic office, please visit our root canal surgery page.